Together, We Can Lead the World to Health, Happiness, and Peace Through Laughter
The Mission of World Laughter Tour, Inc. is to create and disseminate an adjunctive therapeutic modality called “laughter therapy”, by properly applying laughter theories and practices into multi-generational, multi-cultural, systematic health and happiness programs. We do this by promoting attitudes that support mental and physical health, thereby helping primary treatments work better, and by teaching methods that are uplifting, simple, effective and powerful. We believe these methods make a remarkable impact both in the overall health and wellness of every individual we teach and serve, as well as making the world a better place; one filled with laughter, kindness, tolerance, forgiveness, and harmony.
We promote a worldwide movement for health, happiness and peace by encouraging everyone to tap into the positive benefits of laughter and humor, which are natural pathways to the mind and body, thereby directly related to mental and physical health. PLUS, we teach a method that changes attitudes from…
- Tuning out negativity to tuning in positivity;
- Rigid thinking to flexible thinking;
- Self-pity to gratitude;
- Selfishness to kindness;
- Harboring resentments to compassion and forgiveness;
- Guilt or stress to joy, pleasure and relaxation.
The benefits of laughter are plentiful and far-reaching. In today’s culture, people are more stressed, less relaxed and often lacking in work/life/family balance. Life is meant to be enjoyed with passion, zest, enthusiasm and in the camaraderie of like-minded individuals. Laughter therapy can bring the happiness back into your life, while helping to relieve or eliminate many health problems that are associated with stress. Explore the benefits of laughter, here.
- Service: “Everyone can be great because everybody can serve.” ~ M.L. King
- Spirituality: We are all connected.
- Community: We are in this together; fostering the convergence of cooperative spirit.
- Accuracy: Evidence-based; exercising sensible skepticism; evaluating claims.
- Value: The best value in this kind of training.